A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
Session cookies, strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user: if these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our contents and services.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons. Its function is to control the interaction with social widgets within the page. This type of cookies are used in the domains “facebook.com”, “google.com” and “twitter.com”.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Below you will find information on how to configure them.
Google Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
Safari – http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.